How To Cancel Linkedin Premium Subscription: Linkedin can assist you in making meaningful, work-related connections and expand your network with like-minded people.
Adding the features of LinkedIn Premium might enhance your Linkedin experience, potentially making it easier for you to seek out different job opportunities, promote your company, or discover prospective candidates for various roles.
But if you do not use Linkedin Premium or don’t want to purchase it, it’s probably best to cancel your subscription.
Fortunately, the method for the way to Cancel Linkedin Subscription is reasonably simple and easy.
In this article, I will explain to you “How to cancel Linkedin Premium Subscription step by step.
How to cancel Linkedin Subscription
If you would like to cancel your LinkedIn Premium subscription, it’s possible to get through the method in only a couple of minutes or less.
You don’t have many steps to require, and Linkedin doesn’t try and make it a hassle for you.
Also, if you cancel your Linkedin subscription, you continue to get access to Premium features until the top of your current billing cycle.
Remember that you won’t be ready to cancel Linkedin subscription from the Linkedin mobile app on an iPhone or an Android device.
But you’ll cancel your subscription from an internet browser or iTunes if that’s how it had been originally purchased.
Here’s the way to cancel Linkedin subscription with step-by-step instructions:
For Internet Browse:
1. Navigate to Linkedin.com and log in to your Linkedin account. Then click on the “Me” icon at the top of your Linkedin homepage to open a dropdown menu.
2. Click on “Access My Premium” to drag up your Linkedin Premium account page.
3. Click on the “Manage Subscription” button.
4. Under your subscription description, click on “Cancel Premium subscription.
5. If you’re given a choice to stay your subscription, click on the option to continue cancelling.
In this example, it says, “Cancel and lose credits.”
6. Click on the “Continue to cancel” button.
7. Select a reason for cancelling and click on “Confirm cancellation.”
How to Cancel Linkedin Premium Subscription Through iTunes
If you purchased your Linkedin Premium subscription through iTunes, then you have to cancel it through iTunes.
Here are the steps for cancelling Linkedin Premium through iTunes on your iOS device:
1. Open the Settings app on your iOS device.
2. Tap on your name to open the Apple ID menu.
3. Tap on “Subscriptions.”
4. Tap on Linkedin Premium within the dropdown list of active subscriptions.
5. Select the “Cancel Subscription” option, then tap “Confirm.”
Is LinkedIn premium worth?
In short, Premium Career helps you make connections and find employment. And that is what could make Linkedin Premium worth it for you.
If you’re looking for employment, Premium Career’s InMail credits, insight into who viewed your profile, and extra job information will all be very useful.
What do Linkedin Premium members see?
The Linkedin Premium account members will have the subsequent Who’s Viewed Your Profile features: you will see the complete list of viewers from the past 90 days.
If you’ve got a minimum of one viewer in the past 90 days, you’ll also see the viewer trends and insights.
What’s is that the difference between Linkedin and Linkedin premium?
Linkedin is the most excellent B2B database on the web. The core difference between free and premium is what proportion data, job/sales insights, and search tools it limits.
Linkedin premium users get unlimited searches, more filters, and excellent sales, recruiting and job insights.
Do you have any questions about How To Cancel Linkedin Premium Subscription? Let’s mention them in the comments section below! Follow us on – Linkedin