Cloud hosting is a very technologically advanced form of web hosting. Cloud computation uses unique ways to provide users with a faster and more secured medium for web hosting.
In a cloud server, multiple servers are connected to one another. These inter-connected servers form a virtual network called the cloud. When a website is hosted, it is being hosted on to these clouds rather than a physical server.
Using a virtual platform such as the cloud opens up an array of hosting benefits. Below mentioned are some of the most attractive benefits cloud servers offer.
Benefits of Cloud Servers
1. Security is one of the biggest concerns when it comes to web hosting. Users always prefer to have a good and secured website. No one wants to own an infected website that would pose a threat to visitors’ devices.
Cloud servers are firewall protected to make sure no malicious code gets in undetected. The physical servers used for cloud hosting are also located in a highly protected area with very limited access to people.
This makes sure it is not easy to breach any data from cloud servers. Your data is also backed by multiple systems to ensure nothing can be lost.
2. Cloud servers are very easily accessible to clients. For cloud servers to function, only an internet connection is required. This means that you can easily access your cloud server from any part of the world at any time. All you need is a good internet connection for you to gain access.
This means that you can control, maintain and update your cloud server from wherever you like when the need arises. You do not need to allot time out of your schedule to maintain your cloud server. Only cloud servers can provide you access to your server this easily.
3. Cloud servers keep a track of all the resources used by the websites at all times. This way the server collects important data on the resource usage of websites. Users can upscale or downscale their plans according to how much of what resources they use more and less.
They can opt-out of any resource they have been the owner of without needing it. They can also monitor the changing trend of their resource usage as their website grows. According to the changing needs in resources they can upscale or downscale their plans as well. This ensures that the users are always making use of optimal resources.
4. Cloud servers are not considered to be among the most affordable hosting options. It is quite pricey in comparison to shared servers and VPS. However, cloud servers use advanced technology for higher efficiency in hosting. This offers users a lot more than what they can expect from other traditional platforms.
On this accord, cloud servers are very economical. Cloud servers also employ a pay-per-use model. Using this model, you only pay for the resources you actually use. This saves a lot of money for users which would otherwise be spent on unnecessary hosting resources.
5. Even though cloud servers can be easily maintained, you might still run into issues for which you do not hold the solutions. For such scenarios, you will need to reach out to a technical support team. Most servers provide good technical support for cloud hosting.
You still might need to look into the quality of technical services offered by your cloud service provider. Make sure that their support team is patient and courteous. They should be reachable throughout the day for effective service. Also make sure that they can be easily reached via mail, call, live chats, etc.